The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading