1. Grains, seeds of the coffee tree
2. A drink made from roasted and ground beans of the coffee tree.
Grain coffee tree, rich in aromatic substances and alkaloids, mainly the caffeine. Homeland – South Arabia (Yemen) and Ethiopia. There are currently producing the best varieties (mocha, Arabica). However, the main suppliers of coffee to the world market – South America (especially Brazil and Colombia), where it was brought by Europeans. These varieties according to their biochemical indicators worse than the African-Arab.
Attitude to coffee, as a beverage, throughout its long history, was ambiguous. In the Arab East, in Asia it has always considered stimulating, strong, but harmless. In Europe, it is extremely appreciated until the XVIII century when mainly determined country-consumers of coffee – Poland, Austria, Germany (as opposed to the tea – England, Russia). From the late eighteenth century and especially in the nineteenth century against coffee, like tea, were put forward strong objections – they identified a number of harmful that was completely Continue reading
The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
How to brew real coffee
How to brew real coffee?
Five tips on How to brew real coffee from gourmet this drink from Evbar Studio.
The first thing is to understand what a real black coffee may not be soluble
and is prepared only from well-roasted freshly ground coffee beans. To prepare this drink you need to use special dishes. The Turk in the General case is the same special container, which is a small metal ladle, special shape, with wide bottom and usually tapering upward. Can be made of copper, steel or aluminum. The choice of material is not for everybody. However, connoisseurs of coffee drink all converge on the same copper. The fact that this material has a high thermal conductivity, and therefore faster and more evenly warms the beverage.
The manipulations for the preparation of coffee is reduced to bring to a certain extent heat source water and the coffee composition in Turka. Some foodies believe that it is necessary to prepare once, we believe, on the contrary, you need some time to raise the foam.
Thus, General recommendations for the preparation of coffee in the Turk Continue reading