1. Grains, seeds of the coffee tree
2. A drink made from roasted and ground beans of the coffee tree.
Grain coffee tree, rich in aromatic substances and alkaloids, mainly the caffeine. Homeland – South Arabia (Yemen) and Ethiopia. There are currently producing the best varieties (mocha, Arabica). However, the main suppliers of coffee to the world market – South America (especially Brazil and Colombia), where it was brought by Europeans. These varieties according to their biochemical indicators worse than the African-Arab.
Attitude to coffee, as a beverage, throughout its long history, was ambiguous. In the Arab East, in Asia it has always considered stimulating, strong, but harmless. In Europe, it is extremely appreciated until the XVIII century when mainly determined country-consumers of coffee – Poland, Austria, Germany (as opposed to the tea – England, Russia). From the late eighteenth century and especially in the nineteenth century against coffee, like tea, were put forward strong objections – they identified a number of harmful that was completely Continue reading
The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
Recipes of coffee in the coffee machine
Just fine, if You have the opportunity, as in the morning to make a fresh pot of coffee, using Turku. However, not everyone has the Turk. Today is a special popularity got the machine. And be it coffee machines Jura. Bosch or Leran, coffee made with their help is almost no way inferior coffee in Turku, but the time spent on cooking is much less.
At the present time recipes coffee using the coffee machine is great enough. So we decided to offer some of them.
The recipe for espresso.
The standard portions of the coffee volume is 70 ml. To weld such portion need 7 grams of ground coffee. While sugar should be added to taste.
The recipe for “Macchiato”.
Coffee “Macchiato” is a strong coffee with milk. To simple espresso need to add a small amount of hot milk with milk foam. This drink was called “Macchiatto” due to its original Continue reading