Recipes for coffee
If you want to know how to make coffee, take a look at some recipes for coffee below. You will surely be able to choose one that is most interesting and suitable for you.
Coffee preparation involves three stages: mixing of grains of different varieties to produce delicious, aromatic balanced product, the coffee roasting, and through which is formed this special flavor, and the grinding, which is selected depending on exactly how you are going to prepare the drink.
How to make cappuccino coffee? First of all you should make coffee. In
extreme cases, you can purchase instant, only need to choose the good and expensive sort, otherwise you will not be able to taste the distant, alluring Italy. In addition, you will need the regular ice cream. Brew coffee and allowing him to stand a few minutes, add a slice of ice cream in a Cup and stir thoroughly. Ice cream should Continue reading
The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
Selecting the right coffee machines for home
True coffee connoisseurs who want to enjoy a drink not only in specialized coffee shops, often wonder how to choose a coffee machine for the home . have sufficient functionality and produces a really tasty coffee. In this article we will try to answer frequently asked questions related to the purchase of such devices.
The performance of the machine
This parameter depends on components such as the amount of water and ground coffee, of the power of heating elements. For home use do not chase high performance, paying for it. The power device does not affect palatability, and 20-30 cups a day would be enough for a family of the most avid “coffee people”.
The method of preparation
In coffee machines most commonly used two types of welding:
In the first case, the boiling water slowly flows through the filter and a container of coffee, going in a special kettle. This method of extraction of caffeine and aromatic oils are not very effective and the only real advantage is the lack of need to monitor the process Continue reading