The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
Coffee with cookies
Making coffee in the hundreds. Why not just combine the coffee taste and aroma: spices, seasonings, toppings, sweets. There are also some very unusual recipes. Coffee with cookies, for example, is much more reminiscent of the original dessert than traditional coffee drink. It will appeal to anyone who likes to experiment and is partial to dense, buttery taste of Oriental sweets. Today we will try to make coffee with cookies, but at the same time, will open some secrets of professional baristas who have long mastered this recipe.
Recipe coffee with cookies
In order to make coffee with cookies, we will need the following ingredients:
Halvah . One small Cup will be enough for 50 grams. If you cook a large portion, you can take 100 grams.
Cream or milk . ½ Cup or about 100 grams.
Ground coffee . 2 teaspoons Continue reading
“Espresso” or “espresso”
To begin with, that the name of this coffee “espresso”, and variations such as “espresso” is totally inappropriate. But unfortunately, this error is very common. So first of all, you need to remember that “espresso” – it is originally an Italian word that can be translated as quick or pressed.
Also it should be noted that the majority served in the cafe drinks is coffee. Often is ordinary instant chemistry that brewed regular boiling water.
And believe me, this drink will bring you no pleasure, no favor. As for the traditional recipe, with all the intricacies of this coffee is not only delicious, but also will not harm your body. What harm can coffee, you ask.
Because many people drink it several times a day, and yet no one died. But if you read the studies on the composition of coffee drinks, then you will know about the presence in the composition of grains of heavy metals that remain in the coffee grounds, if you do it right.
With regard to the validity Continue reading