Recipes for coffee
If you want to know how to make coffee, take a look at some recipes for coffee below. You will surely be able to choose one that is most interesting and suitable for you.
Coffee preparation involves three stages: mixing of grains of different varieties to produce delicious, aromatic balanced product, the coffee roasting, and through which is formed this special flavor, and the grinding, which is selected depending on exactly how you are going to prepare the drink.
How to make cappuccino coffee? First of all you should make coffee. In
extreme cases, you can purchase instant, only need to choose the good and expensive sort, otherwise you will not be able to taste the distant, alluring Italy. In addition, you will need the regular ice cream. Brew coffee and allowing him to stand a few minutes, add a slice of ice cream in a Cup and stir thoroughly. Ice cream should Continue reading
Methods of cooking
Here are a few options of how to make green coffee.
Some for making use of green coffee Turku conical shape with a narrowed neck . it is called cezve. This form prevents the formation of foam. It is very important that when brewing coffee is not boiled, and therefore be careful. So, everything in order: fall asleep milled grain in Turku, according to
your taste, add sugar or spices (it may be ginger, cinnamon), pour cold water and put on fire. The optimal proportion is one teaspoon of coffee per Cup of water. Once green coffee starts to boil, remove Turku from the plate.
Brew the green coffee and the “Spartan” is dropped in a mug 2-3 tablespoons of coffee beans and filled with boiling water. Let the coffee steep for five to ten minutes, and then strain it through a strainer and enjoy the taste.
Many people like to brew green coffee in a French Continue reading
The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading