Methods of cooking
Here are a few options of how to make green coffee.
Some for making use of green coffee Turku conical shape with a narrowed neck . it is called cezve. This form prevents the formation of foam. It is very important that when brewing coffee is not boiled, and therefore be careful. So, everything in order: fall asleep milled grain in Turku, according to
your taste, add sugar or spices (it may be ginger, cinnamon), pour cold water and put on fire. The optimal proportion is one teaspoon of coffee per Cup of water. Once green coffee starts to boil, remove Turku from the plate.
Brew the green coffee and the “Spartan” is dropped in a mug 2-3 tablespoons of coffee beans and filled with boiling water. Let the coffee steep for five to ten minutes, and then strain it through a strainer and enjoy the taste.
Many people like to brew green coffee in a French Continue reading
The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
How to cook a delicious coffee in Turku
Recipes coffee in the Turk – a great many. But there are a number of conditions, unchanged in any case. It plays a role not only used sort of coffee, grinding grain, but even the quality of the water.
The choice of coffees.
Everyone’s preferences are different, and to find the right kind of coffee is only possible by trial and error. Coffee lovers sour prefer Colombian varieties. Hawaiian coffee has a typical fruity aroma and flavor. Kenyan coffee relates to quality expensive coffees, has a harmonious coffee tart taste, a delicate aroma and a chocolate aftertaste. Costa Rica and the Ethiopian is a coffee variety with a subtle chocolate flavor, light and fluffy.
If you are concerned about the caffeine content in the drink, it is not necessary to brew coffee in Turku. With prolonged contact with water coffee gives more caffeine in the drink. Moreover, most of caffeine in the coffee that is brewed in a pot or a French press.
Aromatic Continue reading