The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
How to cook a delicious coffee
Delicious Cup of hot coffee on a cold autumn morning will lift your spirits and improve health. How to cook a delicious coffee . Recipes for this magical drink very much. Here are just a few options.
For 2 servings:
Ground coffee – 2 tsp
Water – 300 ml
Coffee put in a cezve, cover with hot water, put on fire and bring to a boil. Once the coffee will rise, remove the cezve from the heat, add a teaspoon of cold water to settle the suspension and immediately pour into cups.
Coffee with hazelnuts
Coffee beans – 100 grams
Tree nuts – 30 g
Fry the nuts in the oven or on the pan until a nice brown color. Clean from the husk and mix with coffee. Puree the mixture in batches in a coffee grinder. For two servings of coffee, take 300 ml of hot water. Two tablespoons of mixture pour with hot water Continue reading
How to brew coffee in Turku
Many of us start every morning with a Cup of coffee to Wake up, cheer up and gear up for the working day. Others rarely drink coffee in the company of friends.
Coffee can be prepared 2 main ways – on fire (in a cezve, coffee pot), or in a coffee machine. There is also another method, when the container of water is placed in the heated sand and there are already adjusted to the required temperature. Today we will discuss the preparation of coffee in the Turk.
So, how to brew coffee in Turku . Turk is a metal, usually copper container with a long handle. Turks can be calculated for different number of servings (one to 12), all depends on the amount of servings. But in any case, it is important that the coffee prepared at one time.
Coffee has different milling, but for the Turks it is recommended that the one that has a large particle size. So you will receive the optimal combination of aroma and taste. By the way, the grains need to grind Continue reading