1. Grains, seeds of the coffee tree
2. A drink made from roasted and ground beans of the coffee tree.
Grain coffee tree, rich in aromatic substances and alkaloids, mainly the caffeine. Homeland – South Arabia (Yemen) and Ethiopia. There are currently producing the best varieties (mocha, Arabica). However, the main suppliers of coffee to the world market – South America (especially Brazil and Colombia), where it was brought by Europeans. These varieties according to their biochemical indicators worse than the African-Arab.
Attitude to coffee, as a beverage, throughout its long history, was ambiguous. In the Arab East, in Asia it has always considered stimulating, strong, but harmless. In Europe, it is extremely appreciated until the XVIII century when mainly determined country-consumers of coffee – Poland, Austria, Germany (as opposed to the tea – England, Russia). From the late eighteenth century and especially in the nineteenth century against coffee, like tea, were put forward strong objections – they identified a number of harmful that was completely Continue reading
The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
How to brew coffee in Turku
Many of us start every morning with a Cup of coffee to Wake up, cheer up and gear up for the working day. Others rarely drink coffee in the company of friends.
Coffee can be prepared 2 main ways – on fire (in a cezve, coffee pot), or in a coffee machine. There is also another method, when the container of water is placed in the heated sand and there are already adjusted to the required temperature. Today we will discuss the preparation of coffee in the Turk.
So, how to brew coffee in Turku . Turk is a metal, usually copper container with a long handle. Turks can be calculated for different number of servings (one to 12), all depends on the amount of servings. But in any case, it is important that the coffee prepared at one time.
Coffee has different milling, but for the Turks it is recommended that the one that has a large particle size. So you will receive the optimal combination of aroma and taste. By the way, the grains need to grind Continue reading