The cooking process:
1. The filtered water.
2. Preheat Turku on low heat. The volume of the coffee maker needs to match the number of servings.
3. Grind coffee beans, pour them into the cezve. A little heated, but without water! If you want to add spices (cinnamon, ginger, etc.), and then add again slightly warmed.
4. Pour the ground coffee with water, placed Turku on low heat and cook. Be sure to stand near the stove, otherwise you can view and your drink will run away.
5. From time to time, stir the coffee, remove the formed foam.
6. Bring coffee to a boil, but do not need to boil!
7. Remove the coffee from the stove. Wait until coffeetec has cooled a bit, and added a slightly lowered.
8. Again put Turku on fire, bring to a boil. I can repeat that for emphasis of the taste and aroma of the drink.
9. Coffee leave for a couple of minutes to cool slightly.
10. Pour cups for your drink boiling water – so they warmed up, otherwise the coffee may lose Continue reading
Coffee brewing methods
Classic coffee recipes:
Coffee is an integral part of the Arab world, and the ceremony of preparation and consumption of this drink is an important ritual that has survived to our days almost intact, if we brew coffee in a copper cezve (also known as “the cezve”). Important . the grind should be very fine. The cups should be pre-warmed, because the cold Cup can kill the best coffee. Water in any case should not be hot or boiled.
All recipes are made at the rate of 7 grams per 60 ml of water or a little more (about a heaping teaspoon per small Cup).
In cezve put one sugar, pour 3/4 of the capacity of cold water, put on fire. Once the contents come to a boil, cezve remove from heat and add 5-7 grams of finely ground coffee (best to grind Continue reading
How to cook a delicious coffee
Delicious Cup of hot coffee on a cold autumn morning will lift your spirits and improve health. How to cook a delicious coffee . Recipes for this magical drink very much. Here are just a few options.
For 2 servings:
Ground coffee – 2 tsp
Water – 300 ml
Coffee put in a cezve, cover with hot water, put on fire and bring to a boil. Once the coffee will rise, remove the cezve from the heat, add a teaspoon of cold water to settle the suspension and immediately pour into cups.
Coffee with hazelnuts
Coffee beans – 100 grams
Tree nuts – 30 g
Fry the nuts in the oven or on the pan until a nice brown color. Clean from the husk and mix with coffee. Puree the mixture in batches in a coffee grinder. For two servings of coffee, take 300 ml of hot water. Two tablespoons of mixture pour with hot water Continue reading